Friday, June 8, 2012

Jesus Friend of Sinners.

I have recently heard more and more people discussing who should be “allowed” in the Church and what the Church should protest or support. This topic is so disturbing to me because Jesus was a friend to sinners, the lowest of the low. Here we as a church are cutting down people in His name that we have labeled as sinners, but the sword was never ours to swing. It is not our place as imperfect humans to judge others for sins, it is our place though to be a source and beacon of the Lord’s Love for all to see and experience. Countless have been hurt by the Church and what we’re against. What we as a church should be exclaiming is what we are for, Jesus Christ. And if this post makes me sound like a hippy or that I’m promoting sin, you’ve got it all wrong. I know I simply cannot judge because I am a sinner, who will be asking the same mercy from our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment